Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Curiouser and Curiouser

I was so excited to find an Alice in Wonderland Challenge blog! And of course couldn't wait to jump right in.  Here is my LO for The Altered Alice challenge - Splendidly Dressed showing your Sunday best; ruffles, ribbons, lace and frills :)


Supplies:
Graphic 45 Hallowe'en in Wonderland paper pack
Stampin' Up Ribbon, Brad and Concord Crush cardstock
Pop dots and leaf ribbon from Joann's

I had alot of fun with this page and hope you enjoy it too...

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for playing along with The Altered Alice! I really LOVE the way you have loosely tucked the ribbon behind the photo; I'm going to be using that technique for sure. Great layout and that leaf ribbon is the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Colleen...glad you found us! I love the Graphic 45 Alice. Nice job on the page...love the little leaves and the added ribbon around Alice's hat :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colleen, this is so fun! Thanks for playing along and good luck in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That stamp is sooo BEAUTIFUL!! I love that you used this on on your Scrapbook page!!The details are Wonderful!!

    Love from The Netherlands,
    Leintje*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout...I love how the G45 Alice is looking on at your little man playing in the leaves :) Thanks for joining us at the Altered Alice!

    AMy*

    ReplyDelete