Thursday, May 24, 2012

Cheshire's Smile

Now you see him
Now you don't.

That was my thought while making this card.  


LOL, my drawing skills have diminished over the years but I think I did what I set out to do, make Cheshire disappear :)

Supplies:
Stampin' Up Lavendar Lace, Lovely Lilac, Whisper White, Regal Rose and Basic Black cardstocks
Stampin' Up Black journaling pen
Creative Memories yellow and pink pens

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
The Old Back Porch: 52 Card Pickup
Charisma Cardz Challenge: Challenge #20 No Flowers Allowed


16 comments:

  1. Excellent - what a great idea. It works for me :-D Thank you for joining us at Haunted Design House this week. :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a great job. Thanks for playing along with macabre monday this week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Original and interesting project ! Bravo !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool card! Thanks for joining us at Haunted Design House :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe Colleen this is the cutest! I love it! Awesome theme :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo cute and clever! Thanks for joining us at HDH AND the Altered Alice this week. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great idea, that is really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card! The colors are spot on too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Colleen

    What a fun card and I for one love it.

    Thanks for dropping in and leaving me a comment.

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    Toodles

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Piękne połączenie kolorów, bardzo delikatne. Podobają mi się!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL this is so fun and very CLEVER! Awesome idea and job.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How gloriously original. Love it! Thank you for sharing with us at Haunted Design House this week

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha! Very clever - so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a unique card design, such a great idea. Thanks for playing along this week at Charisma and hope to see you next time too!

    ReplyDelete