Sunday, May 27, 2012

Father's Day Phesant

Hope everyone is having a Wonderful Memorial Day weekend.
We spent ours at the Baseball fields Saturday and today I got to reward myself, after morning baseball practice of course, with scrap time with my sister.

I was able to make 4 scrapbook pages and a card. I wasted alot of time trying to find all of the bits and pieces I needed for the pages, it's been awhile since it was 2006 :)

These are the pages I made for my youngest's baby book...
Milestones from newborn, 3mth, 6mth and 9mth's.

And here's the card I made...

Supplies:
Stampin' Up Something to Celebrate and Autumn Days stamp sets
Stampin' Up Bashful Blue, Night of Navy and Real Red cardstocks
Stampin' Up Night of Navy ink pad
Stampin' Up Pewter Hodgepodge Hardware
Close to my Heart Clear Sparkles
Versa Mark pad, white and black embossing powders
Red Hemp
adhesive and pop dots
              
I'm entering this in the following Challenges:

The Play Date Cafe: PDCC #133

Stamptacular Sunday Challenges: #165 Looking Through the Window

Totally Gorjuss: Challenge #133 Something New
It was my first time using Stampin' Up's clear stamps and it was my sister's new set :)

Delicious Doodles Challenges: #20 Diamonds are Forever

Simon Says Stamp Challenges: Fathers Day/Special Male




7 comments:

  1. Colleen this is just gorgeous...I love the beuatiful layout and your card is fantastic - such beautiful layers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Colleen! I like your name; it's so beautiful. :)

    And this card! Oh! The black and white embossing really brings out the images so crisply. I like the frame you created for the pheasant and botanicals, too.

    Thanks for joining us at The Play Date CAfe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and LO's Colleen :-)

    thanks for entering the Simon Says Stamp DT call and Good Luck :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow.. love that card.. it's perfect! Thanks so much for entering into the DT Call over at TAWS..This is going to be so hard to pick just one of you..
    HUGS
    Ali
    -owner of the Alley Way Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really fabulous male card. I find cards for men so much more difficult than girly but you have done a brilliant job! Thankyou for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog
    Don't forget we are also running a DT Call at the moment
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree that cards for men are very diffu=icult and you did fantastic!

    Thanks for joining in at Stamptacular this week,
    Rina Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely work
    thanks for joining us at Delicious Doodles
    Allisonx

    ReplyDelete