Sunday, May 6, 2012

Father's Day

Hope everyone had a great weekend.
We spent ours at the baseball field for opening day!
Taking team picture's, Announcing teams, Ceremonies and Scrimmages.

I did get to do some crafting too, which rounded out my weekend nicely :)

I made this Father's Day Card...


Which I am entering in the following Challenges:

Unscripted Sketches: #157

Ink on my Fingers: Don't make my BROWN eyes BLUE
Where you use Brown and Blue

and 
Stampendous Impressions: New May Challenge
Where they are challenging you to get a head start on your Mother's Day, Father's Day and End of School projects.


Supplies:
Stampin' Up Peaceful Pastoral and Baroque Motifs stamp sets
Stampin' Up Night of Navy, Ballet Blue, Close to Cocoa and Creamy Caramel cardstocks
Signo White gel pen
Versa mark pad
Black embossing powder
pop dots and adhesive



15 comments:

  1. Colleen this is lovely! Great image and love the colours :) Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Both images are absolutely perfect for a Father's Day Card. The sentiment definitely made me smile. Thanks for choosing to play along with us this week at Unscripted Sketches :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colours and images on your card are wonderful and I love that sentiment. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card and that sentiment is just so true! My Daddy is my hero <3 Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great way to stamp the barn! I like the two dimensions. A great Father's Day card! Thanks for joining us at Unscripted Sketches :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the wording on your card, excellent. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along at unscripted sketches

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful stamp and card! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that quote...thanks for joining us at Unscripted Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great quote for a father's day card ... so glad you joined us at Unscripted Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your images. I grew up on a farm and your card is an apt reminder. Thanks for playing at US.

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is a great Father's Day card...love the image.
    Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card and take on the sketch! I love the barn and old tractor image. Great masculine card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice card!!! Thanks for playing in the Stampendous! May Challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is beautiful! I'm so glad you joined us over at this month's Stampendous Challenge. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete