Sunday, May 13, 2012

My first Kimmie :)

I have recently made my FIRST Kraftin' Kimmie
purchase and couldn't wait to create :)

My patience wouldn't let me wait for the ink to dry :)

Supplies:
Kraftin' Kimmies Batty Princess stamp set
Stampin' Up Basic Black, Kiwi Kiss, Regal Rose, Melon Mambo, Green Galore and Pink Pirouette ink pads
Blender pen and sponge
Stampin' Up Basic Black ink refill


I first stamped all of the images, then went back and colored them in using the blender pen and ink pads.  Next I cut out the Batty Princess image on regular paper to lay over the colored image so I could sponge around the card.  Finally splashing the ink refill all over, with mask still over colored image. 

I am entering this card in the following Challenges:

Dream Valley Challenge: #32 Case
I cased Kendra DeCota's Creation



5 comments:

  1. Yeah! Love your CAS creation! The ink splatters look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card. Very effective & thanks for joining us at Dream Valley this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Gorjuss.
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome CAS card! love the ink splotches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on your CASE! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges.

    Hugs
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete