Sunday, May 13, 2012

One of the Good Ones

Happy Mother's Day!!!
:)

A weekend spent at the Baseball fields has me Cheering!!!
My little one was "baseball ready" for his whole game, which is a big deal considering he love's to pop a sqaut a build sand piles while out in the field, lol.  And my oldest Pitched an awesome game and hit an out of the park HOME RUN!!! I am one proud Mommy :)

So onto my card,
you'll see this weekend has crept into my inspiration.

Supplies:
Bugaboo Digi stamp Gus Baseball
Stampin' Up Smarty Pants and Good Sport stamp sets
Stampin' Up Whisper White and Apricot Appeal cardstock
Stampin' Up Cranberry Crisp, Apricot Appeal, Island Indigo and Calypso Coral ink pads
I looked through my scrap papers, sorry I don't have the names, for the background papers
adhesive, pop dots and blender pen
Challenges I'm entering:

Crazy 4 Challenges: c4c #136
I took inspiration from the colors, the criss-cross pattern I tried to recreate with the red paper and the flower paper.

Rogue Redhead Designs: #11 Warm Tones for the Gents

Sweet Sunday Sketch: Challenge #158

Scrapbook Sister: Challenge #83 Off Centre





4 comments:

  1. I love it...the colors are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Card!!
    Thanks for your TSG MOABH visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card! Love that image! Thanks for playing the Warm Colors for the Gents Rebel Challenge at RRD!

    ReplyDelete