Friday, June 15, 2012

I Miss You

I saw this set and immediately knew I had to create a LO with My Grandpa and Grandma Frost.

 Stamps: Couple, Pennant and Sentiment from Just Sayin' plate

Supplies:
Rogue Redhead Designs Just Sayin' full-size plate
K&Company Que Sera Sera stack
Stampin' Up Cameo Coral, Perfect Plum, Confetti  Cream and Tango Tangerine cardstocks
Stampin' Up Basic Black and Perfect Plum ink pads
Stampin' Up Lucky Limeade and Calypso Coral ribbons

I would like to share with you my journaling...

I Miss you. I Miss your phone calls. I Miss Grandpa always calling me about changing my oil. I Miss Grandma always calling me worried after watching the weather channel. I Miss you guys constantly saying "WHAT?" and having to repeat myself so may times during a phone call. I couldn't even begin to guess how many times, a call, that would happen. I Miss rolling my eyes, looking at Tom and him shaking his head listening to me repeat myself. I Miss you. And I would give anything to hear you both ask me WHAT? again.

Thanks for visiting and reading :)

I'm entering this LO in the following Challenges:

Sketches In Thyme: #80

Oldie But A Goodie: Banners or Bunting
The K&Company stack is over 6 months old :)

Shopping Our Stash: Double Ribbon

Scrapbook Sisters: #88 Bunting





10 comments:

  1. What a lovely page, definitely created with love. Ever so sweet journaling too. A lovely piece of work about your Grand parents. Thanks for sharing with us at an OBAG, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout Colleen! Love the colours and the story about your grandparents :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout & I love the journalling! Thanks for joining us over at SOS for our "double the ribbon" challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great layout ! Thanks for sharing with the Scrapbook Sisters this time, Julie.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a touching scrapbook page! great journalling to capture those feelings as well! thanks for playing along in the ribbon challenge at Shopping our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great page! Love that stamp and your journaling is priceless!! Thanks for playing along @ SIT!!
    ~Maven Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable page
    xx and tks for playing along at us in the Sketches in Thyme
    Leila

    ReplyDelete
  8. So nice page: I adore that stamp! Great work with sketch #80.
    Eli (Sketches in Thyme)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I just LOVE that you've brought stamps into this one, Colleen! Ever so fun! Thanks so much for playing along with us last month at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete