Monday, June 4, 2012

It's a nice day for a White Wedding...

Ok I have to admit Billy Idol was rocking around in my head as I made this card :) Let me know if you can hear him lol.


Supplies:
Delicious Doodles Gothic Bride Digi
Stampin' Up Basic Black and Basic Gray cardstocks
Stampin' Up ribbon and Basic Black marker
Close to my Heart Licorice opaques
Flowers from a Walmart pack
Pattern paper from a small stack, name long forgotten sorry
Adhesive, pop dots and glue dots


I had so much fun making this card and Love how it came out.  Now I just have to be invited to a Gothic Wedding!!!


I am entering this card in the following Challenges:
The Octopode Factory: #50 Black and White

Victorine Stamps: Challenge #35 Texture

Charisma Cardz Challenge: #21 Bling

Crafty Calendar Challenge: Flowers in Bloom

And
Sweet Sunday Sketch: Challenge #160


5 comments:

  1. I loved that song back in the day! Fun creation - very cool image!!! Very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool! I have a slight obsession for cards (and roses, and bows, and skulls, and tea) and often use them as art on the wall. I would definitely feature this on my wall! Duly added to my wedding planning inspiration!

    x Aspen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card Colleen! :)

    Thanks so much for playing at Charisma Cardz this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous creation! Thanks for playing at Charisma Cardz! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Coleen! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month with this fab card! Laura x

    ReplyDelete