Thursday, June 14, 2012

Lost my Head

Got a little crafty this fine rainy day :)
Over at Haunted Design House the Challenge is Perplexing Pigment Play I've combined that with the Sketch over at Unscripted Sketches #162

And this is what I've created...

Supplies:
Bugaboo digi stamp Halloween Skelekinz--headless
Stampin' Up Taken with Teal, Pale Plum cardstocks
Stampin' Up Halloween paper(Black background)
Plaid paper, unknown
Colored pencils
Thinking of you sticker
Bling from Joann's
Adhesive and pop dots

I made a 4x4 Easel Card
I paper pieced the dress and bow 
I popped up the clouds and moon
The perfect sentiment :)

I'm entering this card into the following Challenges:

Haunted Design House: HDH #137 Perplexing Pigment Play
Unscripted Sketches: #162
Whoopis Daisy Challenge: Bling

16 comments:

  1. Those little clouds are the bees knees! Loving the little heads too, great work. Thanks for playing along with macabre monday this week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever paper piecing and gorgeous BP on a super card. Thank you for sharing with us at MM@ HDH

    ReplyDelete
  3. great use of all the different papers. love the way you used it for the dress and bow.
    mark

    ReplyDelete
  4. how very cool!! whoever would get that card would feel very special!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute - great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great easel card. love the colors. Glad you could join us at Unscripted sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great card... thanks for joining us at Unscripted Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card made me giggle! It's so nice to see other holidays - I've been stuck in my Christmas Village all year. I totally love your take on the sketch with the Halloween characters - they are so much fun!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Unscripted Sketches : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous - this is just too cute - in a creepy sorta way :-) Love it. Thank you for joining us at Haunted Design House this week. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is awesome Colleen! Love the images and the fun colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love what you did with our sketch this week at Unscripted Sketches! Awesome paper piecing....that is some really clean fussy cutting! What a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What fun colors ... so glad you joined us at Unscripted Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stinkin' cute! Thanks for coming out to play with us at Unscripted Sketches. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Colleen, such a cute image! Fun image - there have been some times in my past where I felt like I lost my head thinking of someone - this reminds me of those times!!! Fun title to your post too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card..... Love the DP's and that image is just so cute! Thanks for sharing with us at HDH this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute card. Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this time. Carol GDT x

    ReplyDelete