Monday, June 11, 2012

Penguin Wishes

My youngest son has a Birthday party to go to this week and his friend LOVES Penguins, so as my son went out the door this morning my orders were that if I had any Penguin stamps, that is what I am to make his card with :) Well of course I had the perfect stamp!


Supplies:
Stampin' Up Sleigh Full of Toys and Hug & Wishes stamp set
Stampin' Up Pumpkin Pie, Apricot Appeal, Really Rust, Certainly Celery, Old Olive and Whisper White cardstocks
Stampin' Up Basic Black, Apricot Appeal and Always Artichoke ink pads
Creative Memories Black, Green and Orange pens
Adhesive and Pop dots


I'm entering this card in the following Challenges:

Craft-room Challenge: Its Our 1st Birthday

Oldie But Goodies: Anything Goes
everything I used is well over a year old :)

Craft Your Passion: Challenge #114 Anything Goes


7 comments:

  1. Looks great your penguincard.
    Like the background.
    Thank you for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
    LG Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card for a Penguin loving boy, thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room challenge XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super card, I love the cute penguin. Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room challenge.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super cute project Colleen! I love the little penguin and how you have repeated him in the background :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sweet card perfect for us challenge - thank so much for playing with craftyourpassionchallenges - hugs Joanna

    ReplyDelete