Tuesday, August 21, 2012

A GeoCaching we will go...


Stamps: Bark background and Tree scene from Nature Notes half-plate


Supplies:
Rogue Redhead Designs Nature Notes half-plate
Stampin' Up River Rock, Mellow Moss and Night of Navy cardstocks
Stampin' Up Basic Gray ink pad
Navy pen
Stampin' Up Postage Stamp and Curly Label punches
Adhesive and pop dots

My Family and I love to go GeoCaching and when I saw the Bark background stamp from Nature Note's I couldn't wait to peel away some edges :)  I stamped the bark background all over a piece of Mellow Moss cardstock, which I then cut a 1 1/2" x 12" strip off and adhered to the left of my page.  Then I took the rest of the cardstock, placed it under the River Rock cardstock and tore away to give the feel of a Birch tree.  I then flipped the LO over and placed my adhesive where I needed it and adhered the stamped sided up to the back.  I finished this LO off by stamping the Tree scene and punching out 1" x 1" squares and one Curly Label punch, matting the squares with the Postage Stamp punch.

Be sure to check Nature Notes at Rogue Redhead Designs.com

And join us in this months Rebel Challenge: Shape Up!

I am entering this in the following Challenges:

Craft Your Passion Challenges: #124 Power of 3
I punched 3 postage stamps

The Crazy Challenge: #127 Anything Goes


8 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a good time. :) Love all the little frames. So cute.Thanks for joining in with us for our challenge 'Power Of Three' at Craft Your Passion. Hugs Eva GDT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a great LO and a brilliant way to use this set! Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to add flow and unity to create a fab layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design...love how you have those papers peeking through! Beautiful work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great:-)lo, Colleen, and i REALLY like how you used theark background!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, thank you for joining us at Craft your Passion, and good luck..

    Caz xx CYP DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous layout!! Thanks for joining us at CYP for our Power of Three challenge! Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous layout. Thanks for joining The Crazy Challenge.
    Hugs Berit

    ReplyDelete