Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Rogue Redhead Designs SNEAK PEAK day 1

I am so excited to be able to share with you the creations that I've put together using the Fabulous NEW Nature Note's half-plate collection from Rogue Redhead Designs. Which will be released this Saturday August 4th over at Rogue Redhead Designs.

Stamps: Lady, Ivy and Sentiment from Nature Notes half-plate

She is Fabulous, so carefree and gentle looking. I colored her in with colored pencils and paper pieced her outfit. I picked that pattern because I felt it complimented the colors on the butterflies.

Love the sentiment. I embellished with lots of pearls :)

The picture is one that I took while fishing with my Sister years ago. These Butterflies were all grouped together and stayed there long enough for my to snap this great shot. 
Hope you enjoyed this little peak at Nature Notes.

I am entering this card into the following Challenges:

Charisma Cardz Challenge: #29 Monochrome

Scrapbook Sisters: #93 Things with Wings

Totally Gorjuss: #142 Pearls

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card, Colleen! The paper piecing and coloring are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete