Tuesday, September 25, 2012

This Delicious Solitude


So, my favorite season is upon us but I wanted to hold onto one last taste of another beautiful season. Spring.  And what better way than to use the soft colors and freshness that Spring brings with it.

Stamps: Flower and Sentiment from Nature Notes half-plate

Rogue Redheads Nature Notes is such a versatile set with Fabulous images and sentiments.  I have never made a white on white card and thought that this flower image really complimented the simple feel I was going for.


I am entering this card into the following Challenge:

Crafts and Me Challenges: #102 Roses



3 comments:

  1. Colleen, your stamped half flower images look wonderful on this simple note card. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps' digi team's "Roses" challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Nice and simple and elegant. Fantastic work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. An elegant and lovely card! Great design!

    ReplyDelete