Monday, September 10, 2012

Vintage Seamless

My Sister had a party this weekend where we created seamless cards.  It's a very simple technique, but the outcome is Fabulous!



Supplies:
Stampin' Up Night of Navy, Whisper White and Summer Starfruit cardstock
Stampin' Up Night of Navy and Summer Starfruit ink pads
Stampin' Up French Foliage and Gently Falling stamp sets
Re-positional glue, sponge and adhesive

Directions:
1. Put re-positional glue on the backs of the 2 smallest pieces of white cardstock.  Then place them on the largest piece of white cardstock where you would like them.
2. Choose your colors and stamps, stamping all over the glued pieces of white cardstock.
3. When done with stamping and inking(if you want) peal apart pieces, adhere to navy matts and re-adhere back into position. Creating the Seamless look :)


I am entering this card into the following Challenges:

Bunny Zoe's Crafts: #28 Distressing 

Craft your passion: #127 Blast from the Past
I chose Challenge #124 Power of 3, I have used 3 layers

The Crazy Challenge: #128 Seeing Spots

Charisma Cards Challenge: #35 Seeing Double
I have used 2 colors


10 comments:

  1. Your card is great. I did not see this technique but it is great.
    Thanks for joining us at CYP.
    LG Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colleen! Love the beautiful stamping and colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love your colours and layout, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz, hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful. So cute design. I really appreciate this. Thanks for sharing this inspirational creation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. Love your stamping and design.
    Thanks for joining The Crazy Challenge.
    Hugs Berit

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice card - perfect for us challenge - thanks so much for playing with craftyourpassionchallenges - hugs Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I saw your card entered at Bunny Zoe's and came over to tell you I think it's lovely.

    Lucky me, you also wrote an awesome little tutorial! I think I will have to try this technique sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card. So creative design. This must be so easy for you to design for the Plastic card company if you want to join. I really appreciate your work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was interested in looking at your link but unfortunately it didn't work :( Maybe you could link again.

      Delete
  9. fantastid design Colleen, great colours too...thanks for joining in with the Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete