Monday, October 15, 2012

Trick or Treat w/Stampin' Up

I hope everyone had a Great weekend! I sure did...spending Saturday scrappin with a Friend and my Sister. Then finishing the weekend off with my Sister Demonstrating for my SU party! I love that when she demos she gives so many options, so everyone can really play around and create what they want. They're able to think outside of the box (or card) lol :D

This is my creation...

Supplies:
Stampin' Up Toxic Treats stamp set
Stampin' Up Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry and Whisper White cardstock
Stampin' Up Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry and Basic Black ink pads
Black embossing powder
paper snips, corner rounder, adhesive and pop dots


I stamped this image inside of the gate card. I just love the design on that great cauldron!


I'm entering this card into the following Challenges:

Craft Your Passion: #132 Which Witch is Which

Crafts and Me: #105 Anything Goes

Dream Valley Challenges: #43 Halloween

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge: #185 BOO-tacular


9 comments:

  1. Great colors for your layout - I like your boiling cauldron on the inside. Nice touch taking the photo with the skeleton head!! Thanks for joining us at the Dream Valley Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design colleen! Love the colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! A great prop!
    A pretty card, actually - beautifully rich colors, and a delightful focal image! I like the black distressing around the image, and the stamped background you made.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute card. I have to giggle. I just read the comment about taking the picture with the skeleton head. To be honest, I was so into admiring your card, I didn't even see the skull, LOL!

    Adorable design and choice of colors. Love both stamps.

    Thank you so very much for playing with us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge.

    :)Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card! Love how you set the scene in your picture! :) Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely, thank you for sharing with us at Craft your Passion. And good luck.

    Caz xx CYP DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great design love all abort your card , thank you for joining our challenge This is week at stamptacular sunday
    hugs Winnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card! Love the skull in the picture!! Thanks for joining us at CYP for our Which witch is which challenge! Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a stunning creation!
    Just fab for our Halloween Challenge! I love the image you used!
    Thanks for joining in the fun at Dream Valley Challenges this time
    Hugs Melly xxx

    ReplyDelete