Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Witchy Woman

I am sooo excited that Halloween is just around the corner. It took all of my will power to wait and not decorate my house til October 1st :) 

So to kick off the season I've taken the lady from Nature Notes in a different direction...

Supplies:
Rogue Redhead Designs Nature Notes stamp plate
Stampin' Up Not Quite Navy, Kiwi Kiss and Natural White cardstocks
Stampin' Up Not Quite Navy, Old Olive, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry inks
Black embossing powder and versa mark pad
Black glitter brads, orange ribbon and pearls
K&Company Bats and Halloween stripes
Adhesive and pop dots


 I Love, Love, Love easel cards. They are a great instant decoration for that special someone, that they can use every year after. I hope this card gets you to take out your favorite stamps and play with them to see what direction they take you. Who knows maybe that flower stamp becomes a bouquet of black and purple roses...


She is one Gorgeous Witch ;)

I'm entering this card into the following Challenges:

Charisma Cardz: #39 Badda Bing

Craft Your Passion: #131 Hip to be Square

Crafting for all Seasons: #37 Costumes dress-up

Crafty Calendar Challenges: All things Spooky

Crazy 4 Challenges: c4c157

Oldie but a Goodie: Inspired by a song
Witchy Woman by Eagles 

12 comments:

  1. Love this!!! Fun colours and she is perfect for a halloween card!!! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Colleen , fabulous hair !!! love all the sparkle well done a super card Hugs Elaine Thank you for joining us at The Crafting For All Seasons Challenge this time . Good Luck Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the image you chose Colleen! I especially like the uber distressed frame around your focal image and the ribbons - just a little bit different from the norm! LOL!
    Glad you are playing the "Hip to be Square" Challenge with us - and I hope I see you again next week at Craft Your Passion!

    ~ginny
    CYP Design Team
    RubberMAD
    www.ggetty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful creation. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great fun card! A wonderful way to kick off the Halloween season!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic Halloween card Colleen! I love that you've colored her green!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calender this month!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did you see the article on Mary Sue where the writer argued why Glinda was the real wicked witch? Happy Halloween Colleen! I popped in from Craft Your Passion and if you are interested in Halloween- goodies, I'm having a giveaway on my blog:
    http://thriftyfinn.wordpress.com/2012/10/07/its-a-giveaway-time/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card Colleen, I love her green face.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab entry, thanks for joining Oldie But A Goodie challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card. Thanks for joining us at CFAS this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card. So lovely design. I like the colors and that image is so cute. Also love the CAS style design like Plastic card which make the card POP. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete