Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Getting framed with Rogue Redhead Designs


Hey Everyone! 

I hope you get a chance to join in this months 
Rebel Challenge: UnCard ending December 2nd. 

I have a cute desk top calendar to show you for inspiration...

Stamps: Boy, Girl, Book border, Open book, and Sentiment from Reading Relish full-plate
Inks and Papers: Stampin' Up

 
I started out with a 5x7 plastic L-shaped acrylic photo frame. Cutting my background paper,Handsome Hunter, to fit. I then stamped the Book border across a 5 x 1 1/4 strip of Kiwi Kiss.  My main matte is a piece of So Saffron cut to 5 x 4 1/2 and stamped the girl in the bottom right-hand corner. The focal point is stamped on a 2 1/2 x 5 piece of Sage Shadow, I paper pieced his jacket to match the background color. Next I cut a 2 x 2 piece of Handsome Hunter and mounted a circle stamped with the sentiment and the open book. I finished by matting and adhering the calendar to the outside of the frame along with the pearls.


Head on over to Rogue Redhead Designs and enter.
I'd love to see what UnCard you come up with :)

I am entering this frame into the following Challenge:

Crafts and Me: Circles




1 comment:

  1. Beautifully done! I love your mini calendar! It's perfect for any desk!

    ReplyDelete