Friday, January 18, 2013

Color me Blue

I LOVE color Challenges!

They can really make you look at your stash in a different way and make a combo you might not have before, not to mention I feel they take part of the pressure off of one of the basic steps of creating and that's...What color should I use :)

This month over at Rogue Redhead Designs we're Challenging you to dive into your Blues and CREATE. So head on over and Join in the Rebel Challenge: Winter Blues


For this creation I used:
Rogue Redhead Designs Just Sayin' stamp plate
Stampin' Up Basic Black, Bordering Blue and Night of Navy cardstocks
Stampin' Up Basic Black ink and Black Glimmer brads
Spectrum Noir Shade of Blue alcohol pens
adhesives and pop dots



I love that little sassy cat looking at the squiggles sayin' What? lol

I chose not to put a sentiment in the inside because I thought the What? title really left this card open for alot of occasions: What? have you been up too, What? I heard through the grapevine you have some BIG news, ETC...

So head on over to Rogue Redhead Designs and show us your Beautiful Blue creations!

I am entering this card into the following Challenges:

Crafting for all Seasons: Something New (Glimmer Brads are new)
The Crazy Challenge: Without Design Paper
Totally Stampalicious: Color Trio 
Whoopsi Daisy Challenges: Monochromatic








5 comments:

  1. Absolutely fab! Love how you've used white space and the great lines and flow...of course, I am partial to that cat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for playing along with The Altered Alice! Cute card, and you are right, that is a great sentiment for all kinds of occasions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that kitty! Adorable card and purrfect sentiment. Thanks for sharing with The altered Alice. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card Colleen!

    Love from The Netherlands,
    Leintje*

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very different card, really like the swirls. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafting For All Seasons.

    ReplyDelete