Wednesday, January 30, 2013

RRD Behind the Scenes Reveal

With our most recent unmounted stamp plate, we've gone "Behind the Scenes" with a set of background stamps.



Add some stylish flair to your papercrafting and mixed media creations with these versatile background stamps.  Alone or paired, they are sure to steal the scene with your next stamped project.  Featuring reverse sequin waste, handwriting, bubble wrap and handwritten music sheet, these backgrounds will lend themselves to a variety of projects.

Get Behind the Scenes until march 31, 2013 for the low introductory price of $17.60, 20% off its regular price of $22.00.

Don't forget that Rogue Redhead Designs also stocks mounting supplies!  You can also get this plate bundled with a sheet of EZ-Mount Cling Foam for $21.10 of bundle this plate with both a stamp storage panel and a sheet of EZ-Mount Cling Foam for the low price of $22.60.

3 comments:

  1. Rеmaгkable іssues here. I'm very satisfied to peer your post. Thank you a lot and I am taking a look forward to touch you. Will you please drop me a mail?
    My homepage ; paydayloans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Informative aгticlе, totally ωhat ӏ neeԁеd.
    My site loans for bad credit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these background stamps. They are now part of my stash and I can't wait to use them.

    ReplyDelete