Tuesday, June 11, 2013

DVD Storage

I, like many of you, am running out of room.  
So I have 2 choices...1: stop buying or 2: figure out successful storage.
I chose the latter. 


DVD cases for unmounted stamp storage leaves you with an open slate for decorating and takes up alot less space.


 I have cut a piece of designer paper (NOTE: cardstock is too thick) and cut it down to 10 3/4 x 7 1/8.  Open your DVD case and measure to get the best dimensions.  
I then stamped my image onto a piece of white paper and adhered it to the front.

Sorry for the glare in the photos :)

I finished by writing the company, name of set and number in the set (Behind the Scenes are big so I made 4 cases, labeling 1 of 4 and so on) on the front and the same information down the spine. 


Be sure to checkout the fabulous Spring Sale happening at Rogue Redhead Designs.

3 comments:

  1. Super storage idea! I think we all have the same problem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great idea, Colleen--now when you're all finishes, you just trot yourself on over to my house and get crackin' . . . okay????

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've decided the former but am having trouble purging. Great storage idea!

    ReplyDelete