Monday, March 2, 2015

Remembrance Shadowbox



I have been putting off completing a shadowbox in rememberance of, first my Grandpa Frost whom passed away January 29th 2007, and because I took so long to finish (Yes I have had this box half completed since 2007) now my Grandma Frost whom passed away March 10th 2012.


It is a place to store their memorial cards, Beautiful pictures I found while going through their belongings and The little piece I have of them (little urns). I know that they are no longer here and that their souls have moved on but it makes me happy to have them near.

It had to be perfect, I needed that one thing....on and on. You know what, I think it is perfect and I'm so very glad that it is no longer laying in my craft room collecting dust. I hope you like it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment