Sunday, March 1, 2015

Wow!!! It's been awhile

     I'm sad to say I've been away from crafting for almost 2 years now :( A couple things here and there but no real paper cuts, elbows deep in photos scraping. I was Blesses to be able and raise my two boys for 13 years as a stay-at-home Mom and after the little one, now turning 9 in a couple of days, went off to 1st grade I've been out in the working world and have neglected my artistic side.
     Now that's not to say my picture taking, memory making was put on hold. It is to say that now my once slightly manageable pile has become a mountain to be created now. But I did have a Great day today dusting some of my crafty cobwebs off getting a little crafty, which I will post the pic's tomorrow.  And I'm hoping to keep up once again on things to be made, things to be cherished, things to enjoy :)
     So for now Goodnight and I hope you will be around soon to see what I've been up to!


No comments:

Post a Comment